The F/A-18E Super Hornet is a building block model from the movie released under the original TOP GUN: Maverick ™ license. The legendary U.S. Navy pilot and instructor, Pete "" Maverick "" Mitchell, is training a new generation of pilots in these jet aircraft.
Pending the release of the film, you can now build your own Super Hornet in 1/48th scale. The model was designed true to the original using 555 COBI clamp-on bricks. In the set you will find high quality prints that accurately reproduce the original markings of the film plane. The model is equipped with a movable cockpit roof and rotating wheels. There is a large arsenal of weapons under the wings. In the cockpit you can use the special pilot. It also contains an elegant presentation stand and a plaque with the name of the aircraft and the movie logo. This exclusive licensed kit is certainly a great gift idea for builders of all ages who are film fans, both aviation and military. It looks perfect in an elegant office or teenager's room.
The Boeing F / A-18E Super Hornet is a U.S. Navy multi-role aircraft that entered service in the late 1990s as an expanded and improved version of the F / A-18C / D Hornet. The Super Hornet replaced the F-14 Tomcat fighter aircraft used by the U.S. Navy until recently, as well as other specialty aircraft. It is one of the most modern aircraft in the US Navy.
- 555 high quality clamping components
- Made in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- Meets all safety standards for children's products
- Fully compatible with other clamping module brands
- Blocks with prints do not smear or fade during the game or under the influence of temperature
- Easy to read and intuitive instructions based on drawings and step-by-step assembly
- Airplane scale 1:48
- Stand and nameplate
- Created under the original TOP GUN license: Maverick ™
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 38 cm (15 ") x 28 cm (11 ") x 11 cm (4.3 ")