The F/A-18E Super Hornet is a building block model from the movie released under the original TOP GUN: Maverick ™ license. The legendary pilot and instructor of the US Navy, Pete "" Maverick "" Mitchell, flies this aircraft with its special markings.
Pending the release of the film, you can now build your own Super Hornet in 1/48th scale. The model was built true to the original from 570 COBI bricks. In the set you will find high quality prints and stickers that accurately reproduce the original aircraft. The model is equipped with a movable canopy and rotating wheels. There is a large arsenal of weapons under the wings. In the cockpit you can place the special pilot. It also contains an elegant display stand and a plaque with the name of the aircraft and the film logo. This exclusive licensed kit is certainly a great gift idea for builders of all ages who are film buffs and are passionate about both aviation and military films. It looks perfect in an elegant office or teenager's room.
The Boeing F / A-18E Super Hornet was a multi-role aircraft of the US Navy, which entered service in the late 1990s as an expanded and improved version of the F / A-18C / D Hornet. The Super Hornet replaced the F-14 Tomcat fighter aircraft used by the US Navy until recently, as well as other specialised aircraft. It is one of the most modern aircraft in the US Navy.
- 570 high quality clamping modules
- Made in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- Meeting safety standards for children's products
- Fully compatible with other module brands
- Blocks with prints do not smear or fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Easy to read and intuitive instructions based on drawings and step-by-step assembly
- Aircraft scale 1:48
- Display stand and nameplate
- Created under the original TOP GUN license: Maverick ™
Model dimensions (length x centre x height): 38 cm x 15 cm x 11 cm