The Barkas B1000 is a van and minibus that was produced in the former GDR between 1961-1991. It is the only car of this class produced in East Germany. Barkas vehicles were mainly used in the former GDR. The version of the ambulance was adapted to the needs of medical assistance.
- 157 high quality parts
- scale 1:35
- no stickers
- Loading area can be opened to all sides
- printed type plate
- produced in the EU by a company with a tradition of over 20 years
- fully compatible with other clamping modules
- Stones with imprint do not deform or fade during the game or under the influence of temperature
- clear and intuitive instructions based on drawings and symbols
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 13cm x 7cm x 6.5cm
Age group: 5+
Risk of suffocation! Small parts! Not suitable for children under 3 years!